Responsible for data processing is:
Thank you for your interest in our online shop. Protecting your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
1. Access data and hosting
You can visit our website without providing any personal information. Each time a website is called up, the web server only automatically saves a so-called server log file, which e.g. contains the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the call, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the call.
This access data is evaluated exclusively for the purpose of ensuring trouble-free operation of the site and improving our offer. According to Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests, which outweigh our interests, in the correct presentation of our offer. All access data will be deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit to the site.
Third party hosting services
As part of processing on our behalf, a third-party provider provides the hosting and presentation services for us. All data that is collected as part of the use of this website or in the forms provided in the online shop as described below is processed on its servers. Processing on other servers only takes place within the scope explained here.
This service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
2. Data collection and use for contract processing, contacting and opening a customer account
We collect personal data if you voluntarily provide it to us as part of your order or when you contact us (e.g. using the contact form or email). Mandatory fields are marked as such, because in these cases we need the data to process the contract or to process your contact and you cannot send the order or contact without their information. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. We use the data you provide in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR for contract processing and processing your inquiries.
Insofar as you have given your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR by opting to open a customer account, we use your data for the purpose of opening a customer account.
After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be restricted for further processing and deleted after the tax and commercial retention periods, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use the data beyond that is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration. Your customer account can be deleted at any time and either by sending a message to the contact option described below or using a function provided in the customer account.
3. Data transfer
To fulfill the contract in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR we pass on your data to the shipping company commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of ordered goods. Depending on which payment service provider you select in the ordering process, we will forward the payment data collected for this to the credit institution commissioned with the payment and, if applicable, the payment service provider commissioned by us or the selected payment service provider to process payments. Some of the selected payment service providers also collect this data themselves if you create an account there. In this case, you must log in to the payment service provider with your access data during the ordering process. In this respect, the data protection declaration of the respective payment service provider applies.
4. Email newsletters and mail advertising
E-mail advertising with registration for the newsletter
If you register for our newsletter, we use the data required for this or separately provided by you to regularly send you our email newsletter based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time and either by sending a message to the contact option described below or by using the link provided in the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we will delete your email address from the recipient list, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use the data beyond that, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
Postal advertising and your right to object
In addition, we reserve the right to use your first and last name as well as your postal address for our own advertising purposes, e.g. to send interesting offers and information about our products by post. This serves to protect our legitimate interests, which predominate in the context of a balancing of interests, in addressing our customers in advertising, in accordance with Art. f GDPR.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, to display suitable products or for market research, we use so-called cookies on various pages, provided you have given your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically saved on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit (persistent cookies). The duration of the storage can be found in the overview in the cookie settings of your web browser. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. If cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be restricted. Every browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browser under the following links:
In addition, you can revoke your consent at any time by sending a message to the contact option described in the data protection declaration.
6. Online marketing
6. Online marketing Google reCAPTCHA For the purpose of protecting against misuse of our web forms and against spam, we use the Google reCAPTCHA service in the context of some forms on this website. Google reCAPTCHA is an offer of Google Ireland Limited, a company registered and operated under Irish law with its registered office at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. (www.google.de) By checking manual input, this service prevents automated software (so-called bots) from carrying out abusive activities on the website. According to Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR to protect our legitimate interests in protecting our website, which outweigh our interests, in protecting our website from misuse and in a trouble-free presentation of our online presence.
There is no reading or saving of personal data from the input fields of the respective form.
Insofar as information is transmitted to Google servers in the USA and stored there, the American company Google LLC is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. A current certificate can be viewed here. Due to this agreement between the USA and the European Commission, the latter has determined an appropriate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield.
Further information on Google's data protection policy can be found here.
Google Fonts The script code "Google Fonts" is integrated on this website. Google Fonts is an offer from Google Ireland Limited, a company registered and operated under Irish law with its registered office at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. (www.google.de). This serves to protect our legitimate interests, which predominate in the context of a balance of interests, in a uniform presentation of the content on our website in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. In this context, a connection is established between the browser you are using and the Google servers. This gives Google knowledge that our website has been accessed via your IP address.
Insofar as information is transmitted to Google servers in the USA and stored there, the American company Google LLC is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. A current certificate can be viewed here. Due to this agreement between the USA and the European Commission, the latter has determined an appropriate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield. Further information on data processing by Google can be found in Google's data protection information.
7. Contact options and your rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- according to Art. 15 GDPR, the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified therein;
- According to Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- According to Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR, the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, provided that
- the accuracy of the data is contested by you
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or
- You have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- According to Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;;
- according to Art. 77 GDPR the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, restriction or deletion of data, as well as revocation of consent or objection to a specific use of data, please contact us directly using the contact details in our imprint.
Right to object
After exercising your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing of the assertion, exercise or defense of Serves legal claims
This does not apply if the processing is done for direct marketing purposes. Then we will no longer process your personal data for this purpose.